Are you tired of wet sheets and inappropriate underpad? Now, here are the best disposable underpads that can help caregivers during the day and night. More, the Care-De Underpad comes in a new and larger size.
Learn about the other features of these Disposable Underpads that can help you with your daily care tasks!
The Best Bed Pad Made for Caregivers
1. Longer/wider Pad - The single-use underpad is 35 inches x 69 inches long (including side panel size). The underpad can be placed on a mattress wider than a standard single bed.
2. More absorbent - the bed pad can absorb about 58 ounces of liquid or 7.25 cups of water. Highly absorbent mattress. This is a great underpad for users who experience mild to severe urinary incontinence.
3. Large side panel - the side panel of the Best Disposable Underpad is long enough to "plug" under the mattress, so the pad can be securely fixed under the user. No more anti-slip pads on the bed!
4. Convenient for Busy Caregivers - In addition to the individual pads you can buy, there are 4-pack options that allow you to take turns using them more efficiently. Use 2 collapsible mats on the bed and prepare 2 clean mats for use. Rotate and clean as needed.
5. Multi-purpose Bed Pads - This disposable bed can be used to resettle your loved ones during the day and night. Use mats for underwear replacement, feeding or any other daily activities.
6. Value for money - Buying disabled items for your loved ones can increase costs. Choose 4 pack options to save more for each blow pad. The four-piece option makes these beds cost about $17.50 per pad. Very affordable products.
Care relative to the size of incontinence, not only for yourself but also for your loved ones, quality disposable underpads are essential. We know that keeping dry is a top priority.
It's safe to use. Because these incontinence products are high-quality and affordable and come from Disposable Underpads Manufacturers of China.
Contact Us now, Email: email@example.com